For 15 years we have been servicing HVAC needs with cloth ductwork. We custom engineer your system to the specifications of your application and space. Your system will be adaptable and versatile, and can be used with various heaters, fans and air recovery units. Whether you are considering:
- Heated or unheated makeup air systems
- Air transfer systems: heated, unheated, or cooled
- General ventilation systems
The Hero Advantage
- American Owned and Operated
This allows us to provide a shorter lead time and better service to our clients.
- Best Value
We provide high quality fabric ductwork for a great price.
- Ease of Ordering
From quote to delivery, we are as involved as needed to make sure the job is built right the first time, every time.
- 10 Year Warranty
Our fabric ductwork comes with a 10 year warranty.
History of Fabric Air Ducting
Fabric air ducting has been in use since 1948. In 1963 Fabric air tubing was developed for heating and ventilating in the greenhouse industry with only one diameter of tubing available. Holes were punched manually with a rubber mallet. Since then, the tubing has been diversified considerably in size, shape and application. Not only is it still used in greenhouses, but is now used for a wide range of manufacturing and industry applications, as well as commercial, retail, office and school environments.
At Hero FabriDuct™, we strive to achieve long term, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients, vendors and employees. The value system we adhere to in order to maintain these relationships, and to ensure our growth, is based on the Judeo-Christian Code. The Judeo-Christian Code has its foundation in the Old and New Testament of the Bible, and is the basis for the value system of the free world, i.e., western civilization. The values of our corporation are based on biblical principles and we adhere to the following priority of importance:
- The Client is always first. We are in business to serve our clients. Without them, there is no corporation.
- The corporation is always second. Without the corporation, there are no employees.
- The employee is always third. Everyone employed by the corporation, including the president, is an employee.
By honoring this order of priority, Hero FabriDuct™ will attract and retain new customers, the corporation will prosper and the benefits will flow to customers, vendors, and employees.
To Our Clients
With Hero you can expect quality and integrity:
- If your project exceeds our capability, we will refuse it.
- If we make a mistake, we will accept full responsibility for correcting it.
- If you make a mistake, we will work with you to correct it in the most efficient way possible.
- If you are satisfied with our work, our relationship will be a profitable one for the both of us. Our job is to help you increase your sales and profits by providing you with a quality product delivered on time. Success in that ensures our future.